Retirement may seem a long way off, or it may be looming very soon. Whatever your circumstances, AE Thomson can set a plan in place to help you secure a more comfortable retirement.
There have been a lot of changes made over recent years to public and private sector pensions; a huge increase in the range and flexibility of options for both how your money is invested and how it can provide you with an income in retirement. We look to remove all the jargon and keep things very simple to help you understand, and be able to enjoy a happy and financially secure retirement. The earlier you put your plan in place the better chance you have of reaching your goals.
There is a wide range of pension options available, and for many people, their employment situation may change many times during their working life.
It is vital to look at the complete picture with all your assets to ensure you are being as tax efficient as possible. This would involve looking at your wider investment plans, so that you have a suitable adjustment of your broader financial plan, taking you into later life.
Enjoy the important things in life, and have greater peace of mind
We can assess your objectives and goals to help you achieve financial security in your retirement, including:
- How much can I afford to save? What is the maximum annual allowance?
- How much income will I need in retirement to maintain or improve my lifestyle?
- How much have I invested in pension schemes already and will there be a shortfall as I approach retirement?
- Should I take my pension as a lump sum or regular retirement income?
- What happens if I die?
- What are the investment choices? What level of risk shall I take?