Family protection is the very foundation of financial planning, and for most people, it is or should be, their first priority.
Good financial planning always starts with protection
- Life insurance – to protect your family or dependents when you die
- Critical illness protection – to pay you a lump sum on diagnosis of a critical illness
- Mortgage protection – to pay off your mortgage when you die or if you suffer a critical illness
- Income protection – to pay you an income if you are unable to work due to illness or accident
- Private Medical Insurance – is an insurance policy that covers the cost of private healthcare. It works in a similar way to any other insurance – you pay monthly or annual premiums and your provider pays out for some or all of the cost of the private medical treatment you receive
To lose a loved one is emotionally hard to deal with as well as the potential financial impact it may have on those that are left behind.
With so many options available, making the right choice can be a daunting prospect. From income protection to mortgage protection and life insurance, as Independent Financial Advisers we will guide you through the maze of different types of cover, and help you choose the right cover for you.
Also, as your life changes whether it be moving home, or having a family, it is vital to ensure that you have the correct cover in place.
If you are employed, it is always good to know and be aware of any cover you have as part of your remuneration package.